What I’ve been talking about is my current Life TODO list (Not a fan of the term ‘Bucket List’, as I feel that kind of list isn’t subject to change if need be). I thought I might share it with you all. I’ve been writing these since I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Maybe one day I’ll have the...’guts’....to share my old ones.
Without further ado:
- Ride an Ostrich
- Learn how to program in python fluently
- Live in Germany for at least another six months
- Improve my German dramatically so I can read almost anything without a dictionary
- Learn Spanish enough to have decent conversations
- Hike the Oregon Portion of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Own Chickens
- Make a Quilt
- Visit Prague
- Live on a sunny beach for a good period of time (where I can go swimming)
- Get into ridiculous shape, if only for a couple of months
- Run a marathon (or at least a half-marathon).